- July 12 - 28: The Newport Music Festival download program
- July 13 – 28: Newport Music Festival (14 performances).
- February 15: The Florida Orchestra at Studio@620: Performance with Lowell Adams, in St. Petersburg, Fl. download program
- March 28: Encore Series in St. Petersburg, FL. Trio de Minaret in concert, with Lei Liu and Lowell Adams. download program
- March 19: Concert at the Pelican Cove Series, in Sarasota, FL, with M. Venturini and B. Prescott download program
- March 10: University of Wisconsin, Madison. Concert with UT faculty Hein Jung. download program
- February 15: solo recital at the Munchtime Musicale, in Sarasota, FL download press release
- January 10: Invited to perform with Scott Kluksdahl, cellist, at a performance at USF School of Music. download program
- October 15: Benefit Concert in Sun City Center, FL, for the Moffit Cancer Center
- August 6: Portoheli International Festival, Greece: Solo recital
- July 8 - 23: Performances at the Newport MusicFestival
- May 24 and May 29: Performances in Seoul, S. Korea - Yonsei University and Youngsan Art Hall.
Master class given at Sejong University in Seoul.download program
- April 10: Sarasota Music Archive Concert Series: Solo piano recital download program
- March 16: Quartet de Minaret featured at the Artist Series of Sarasota (Asolo Theater, Sarasota, FL) download program
- March 4: Temple Terrace, FL: solo piano recital at Florida College download program
- February 21: Americus, GA: solo piano recital download program
- February 20: Panama City, Fl: solo piano recital
- February 18: Lake City Fl, solo piano recital download program
- November 5: Solo recital at the University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL download program
- October 23: Solo recital at the Performing Arts Center in Tarpon Springs, FL download program
- September 18: Concert at Piedmont College in Demorest, GA download program
- September 17: Concert at Clayton State University, Atlanta, GA
- August 14: Solo recital at the Portoheli Summer Festival for the Arts and Culture, Greece.
- July 9 – 25: Newport Music Festival, Newport, RI.
- June 5: soloist with the Boston Neo-politan Chamber Orchestra, Cambridge, MA download program
- March 22: Pelican Cove Series – Sarasota, FL – Concert with the Quartet de Minaret download program
- February 23: Encore Series, St. Petersburg, FL – Concert with the Degas Quartet download program
- February 14 and 16: Artist Series of Sarasota, Sarasota, FL – Concert with soprano Hanan Alattar download program
- January 31: University of Indianapolis – Solo Recital, Indianapolis, IN download program
- October 24: Solo recital at the Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center, Tarpon Springs, FL. download program
- August 12: solo recital at The Portoheli International Festival of Arts and Culture in Greece in Portoheli, Greece. download program
- August 3: Quartet de Minaret featured in the 34th Annual Classical Music Festival in Haydnsaal, Schloss Esterházy, Eisenstadt, Austria. download program
- July 10 – 26: Newport Music Festival, in Newport, RI (16 performances).
- May 30: Featured as a soloist with the Boston Neapolitan Orchestra – New School of Music, Cambridge, MA. download program
- May 19: recital at the Jovan Bandur Music School in Pancevo, Serbia. download program
- May 16: recital at the Slobomir University in Bijeljina, Bosnia. download program
- April 28: Encore Series – Zamparas, Sforzini and Landmeyer trio / Palladium Theater, St. Petersburg, FL. download program
- April 26: Lois Golding Recital organized by the Florida State Music Teachers Association (mid‐state chapter) at Hillsborough Community College, Ybor City, Fl.
- February 8: solo recital at the University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN. download program
- February 3: Encore Series / Palladium Theater, St. Petersburg ‐ Quartet de Minaret Concert.download program
- November 16 & 18: Artist Series of Sarasota, voice and piano recitals with soprano Hein Jung – Asolo Theater, Sarasota, FL.
- November 7: Solo recital at Ball State University – Muncie, IN.
- August 2008: solo recital at The Portoheli International Festival of Arts and Culture in Greece in Portoheli, Greece.
- July 11 – 27: Newport Music Festival, in Newport, RI (17 performances).
- May 31: Featured as a soloist with the Boston Neapolitan Orchestra – New School of Music, Cambridge, MA. download program
- April 20: Played for the Florida Pro Musica, a vocal chamber music group, Tampa – Sacred Heart Church. download program
- January 15: Benefit solo recital organized by the Hellenic American Women’s Council – University of Miami, Gusman Hall, Miami, FL. download program
- January 8: Encore Series / St. Petersburg College – “Made in the USA: American Melting Pot.” download program
- October 5: Friday Morning Musicale, Tampa FL (solo recital)
- July 6 – 22: Newport Music Festival, in Newport, RI (16 performances).
minaret concert series and the sykes chapel artist series at the university of tampa
- April 22: The Music of Olivier Messiaen, Sykes Chapel Artist Series.
Performance of the “Quartet for the end of time” with Lei Liu, Lowell Adams, and Ted DeCorso.
- April 9: Ars Musica Trio in Concert, with M. Venturini and B. Prescott
- March 20: A Baroque Festival featuring the Music of F. Handel with UT faculty Hein Jung, Aric Brian, M. Venturini and B. Prescott
- February 14: Minaret Trio Concertante in Concert, with Ted DeCorso and M. Venturini
- November 16: Concert with guest artist Mimmi Fulmer, Professor of Voice at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- November 15: Trio De Minaret in Concert (All- Russian Program)
- November 10: Annual Composer Festival - Performed works by guest composer Mark Sforzini
- November 7: All-Baroque program with M. Venturini and B. Prescott
- October 22: Sykes Chapel Series - Liszt: 200th Anniversary Concert
- October 17: Faculty Concert with Ted DeCorso and M. Venturini
- October 9: Sykes Chapel Series – Invited and performed with the Tiberius Quartet from Romania
- October 5: Minaret New Music Concert (performed works by guest composer Zack Browning)
- April 12: Concert with UT faculty members Ted DeCorso and M. Venturini
- April 2: Piano Dedicatory Recital at the Sykes Chapel and Center for Faith and Values
- March 26: Performed with the Graffe String Quartet from the Czech Republic
- March 21: All-Baroque program with M. Venturini and B. Prescott
- February 27: Performed with UT faculty members Debra Wilkie and Gretchen Geist
- February 4: Quartet de Minaret in Concert
- January 19: Minaret New Music Concert; Frontiers of American Modernism (performed the Sonata for Cello and Piano by Dr. Haig Mardirosian)
- November 18: Annual Composer’s Festival – performed works by Anton Coppola
- October 3: Minaret Trio Concertante - Maurizio Venturini, bassoon, Ted DeCorso, clarinet, Grigorios Zamparas, piano.
- September 29: performed works by Dr. David C. Isele
- April 13: performed with Scott Devlin, saxophone
- April 5: performed with Barbara Prescott, flute and Maurizio Venturini, bassoon.
- February 22: invited and performed with the Degas Quartet (Schumann’s Piano Quintet)
- February 9: Minaret Trio Concertante – Maurizio Venturini, bassoon, Ted DeCorso, clarinet, Grigorios Zamparas, piano.
- January 20: Minaret New Music Concert (Performed works by Dr. Mardirosian and Dr. Isele)
- November 12: Samuel Adler Festival: Concert I.
- November 10: Quartet de Minaret Concert.
- October 29: Concert with Barbara Prescott, flute and Aric Brian, trumpet.
- October 12: Concert with Maurizio Venturini, bassoon and Ted DeCorso, clarinet.
- September 30: Faculty Recital.
- April 25: Duo‐Piano Recital with Beth Waligorski.
- April 10: Quartet de Minaret Concert.
- March 8: Soloist with the Swiss Wind Quintet
- November 15: Gwyneth Walker Music Festival: Concert II
- November 10: Quartet de Minaret Concert
- October 30: Piano Solo Recital
- October 24: Hein Jung – G. Zamparas
- October 20: Faculty Showcase Recital: M. Venturini, Ted DeCorso, G. Zamparas
- October 1: Faculty Recital
- April 26: “Two Piano Extravaganza” – Invited and performed with pianists from the music department and the Tampa Bay area (Larry Kent, Linda Rodriguez, Beth Waligorski, and Rebecca Ford).
- April 9: Hein Jung – G. Zamparas
- April 7: Faculty Showcase Recital: M. Venturini, Ted DeCorso and G. Zamparas
- April 4: Quartet de Minaret Concert
- March 25: Faculty Showcase Recital: Collaborated with Hein Jung, Quartet de Minaret, Terry Mohn, Aric Brian, Maurizio Venturini. World premiere of “The Ascent” – Poetry by Don Morrill, music by David Isele.
- November 15: Zamparas, DeCorso, Ondras Trio performance
- November 13: Concert with UT Faculty Aric Brian, trumpet
- October 12: Piano Solo Recital
- April 29: Concert with the UT Orchestra and Collegiate Chorale – Beethoven’s Choral Fantasy
- April 9: Concert with Maurizio Venturini, bassoon and Ted DeCorso, clarinet.
- March 27: Quartet de Minaret concert
- March 18: Faculty Salon Recital – Performed solo selections and with the following UT faculty: M. Venturini, J. Traster, L. Ondras, M. Slawsky, J. Burge.
- March 16: Piano Solo Recital
- November 5: Debut Piano Solo Recital at UT
- October 29: G. Zamparas with M. Venturini, T. DeCorso and L. Ondras
- April 22: The Music of Olivier Messiaen, Sykes Chapel Artist Series.